This infographic discusses how to identify accomplishments to include on your resume.
You can identify your accomplishments at work by providing answers to the 15 questions below.
This will form the basis for your accomplishment stories then you can edit them as appropriate and present them in impactful bullet points on your resume.
How To Identify Accomplishments To Include In Your Resume – Infographic
1. Did you increase sales? How and by how much?
2. Did you improve processes? Which processes?
3. Did you train others? Who did you train and on what?
4. Did you increase customer satisfaction? How?
5. Did you bring in new customers? How? How many?
6. Did you penetrate new markets? Which ones? Market size?
7. Did you save the company money? How and how much?
8. Did you over deliver on your job? How?
9. Did you lead or manage projects? Which ones?
10. Did you work well with others in teams? What was your contribution to team success?
11. Did you solve problems or propose solutions? Examples?
12. Did you implement new systems?Examples?
13. Did you launch a new product or service? Examples?
14. Did you save the company time? How and how much time?
15. Did you lead others? Who did you lead?
How To Identify Accomplishments To Include In Your Resume - Infographic
This infographic discusses how to identify accomplishments to include in your resume. Identify accomplishments by providing answers to 15 questions.